Sewer Line & Water Supply Replacement: A Case Study
Read about the water system overhaul of a 49-year-old Clear Lake home
Thousands of homes in the Houston area that are over 45 years old have cast iron sewer lines running under their foundations. Over the years these pipes corrode, deteriorate, crack and begin to leak. These galvanized steel pipes can become a hazard to you and your family and must be replaced.
Find out what this kind of project entails with our in-depth case study. You'll read about:
- Problems faced by the homeowners
- The solutions Allied Foundation identified to rectify the issues
- The processes we implemented
- Challenges we faced during the overhaul
- The stellar results we achieved
Fill out the form to access your case study.